Welcome all, and add your poems

Welcome to my poetry blog. I hope you enjoy what you read here. Most, of my poetry is about experiences with my family. If you would like to add a poem, feel free to do so as a comment. Perhaps you have a poem that echos the subject matter of one of my poems. Please share it

Thank you,

Dave

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'M FAT

I’m fat,
And that’s that,
It’s out there for the world to see
In fact it is very easy to see me
I stand out in a crowd
My size screams out loud
I use more of everything than you,
Half of a cow is in my belt
A tent for a family of four on my back
I never stop at one,
Heck, I don’t stop at three
That is what the problem is with me
Some may say I like it this way
That I eat my way into this rut
When you’re this big it is a pain to even wipe your..
Mouth when you drip ice cream off your big fat lower lip…..
No oh no, I never wanted to be this way
I would change it today
And maybe I will
Yes I have a new plan
I can do it I know I can
I’ll show the world how I look,
I’ll publish my picture weekly on Facebook,
I will tell the world everything I eat
Every fruit, vegetable, or chunk of meat
I will log it day to day
The exact amount that I weigh
I can’t cheat because you’ll all know
You’d think I was a lying cheating still fat so and so
So, here goes wish me luck
Being fat as really starting to suck.
And if I’m successful at this endeavor,
It just my help you lose weight, quit smoking, stop yelling at your husband..or whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment